Monday, October 27, 2014

Mojo Monday 369

This card is made with Stampin Up! stamp set Endless Wishes, inked with Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, and Lost Lagoon.  CS from my stash, Recollections rhinestones, and My Mind's Eye twine.  Layout is Mojo Monday 369.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEinLTtLg0DZ79MsMZWlz-OIaZxEOnCiBmrh0s4xQsrvvMNsO0GCph2KQez09O_LFfvQwBKYPhn4ZGL9gLhfDAlpNexp_Z_to7HDZngUtAz1O7n-961hOqUjN3fWCWChqM8-618fMFs3O3qh/s1600/mojo369.gif
Challenge:

Mojo Monday #369 Tall & Skinny

2 comments:

  1. I know I saw this and dang I thought I had left a comment. I think it's stunning and fun all wrapped up into one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on the sketch! Lovely card.

    Crafty Gals Corner is currently hosting a DT call. If you have a moment, check them out at: http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/ and if you would like a chance to work with the wonderful sponsor’s then link up your favorite project to apply.
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete