Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bugaboo Turns 5 Celebration

I am participating in Bugaboo's 5th Birthday celebration that starts today!  The challenge for today is Bingo and I chose "Bling, Scallops, and Animal".  My image is "Valentine Ewe"  that I colored with copics and cut out with SB circles and layered with SB lacey (scallops) circles.  I used X-mas red stickles for the hearts and arrows, white Wink of Stella on the wings, clear gems by Recollections, and googly eyes from my stash.  The heart paper is from The Paper Studio and the red and white cs from my stash.  I used Doodle Hearts embossing folder and then sprayed pearl glimmer mist on it.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with Stampin Up! punches.


Challenge:

 Catch The Bug Challenge - Bugaboos Turns 5 Bingo
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #63 - Add Some Sparkle

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Brenda, love the layout and that great designer paper! Thanks for joining in the Birthday Celebrations at Catch The Bug and hopefully you can play all week, the prizes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, i like how you added the eyes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... I think I have that cutie! Love the bold colors or red and purple with the whimsical circle die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps. That was my second time coloring with the silhouette . It's not as good as PSE BUT FOR A QUICKIE IT DOES A FAIRLY DECENT JOB. oops... Didn't mean to put all caps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love the eyes. Googly eyes make everything so fun! Thanks for joining the Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug! We hope you can join in all the fun this week.
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Thanks for joining us for day 1 of our Birthday celebration at Bugaboo Stamps! Remember - if you participate EVERY DAY you are in line for a fabulous prize package!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS

    ReplyDelete