Friday, January 16, 2015

 This card is made using the Little Snowman by From The Heart Stamps.  I colored him with copics and cut him out with SB circles and scalloped circles.  The sentiment came with the image.  My papers are from Bo Bunny Midnight Frost and Kiwi Double Dots and the snowflake punch is by Martha Stewart with gems and brads from my stash.  I used  star dust stickles for the snow and flower soft/flocking powder on his hat.

Challenges:

CHNC Challenge #211 - Christmas carol or song (Frosty the Snowman or Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
CHNC Challenge Extra for January - ATG
From The Heart Stamps - Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge
Sister Act Card Challenge #89 - ATG

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 211 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card and a huge reminder for me to get my cards done to meet challenge deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUst GOrgeous Brenda! I LOve your colours and these little green Snowflakes are delicious...I LOve the progressive challenge...The same image for everyone and each one turns out different.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your color choice green and blue. These colors looks great together. Pretty coloring of "Little Snowman" and i like the flocking on his hat.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flock on his hat and the splash of green really makes it pop. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image! Lovely card design. Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Brenda! Love the colors!


    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps for our SOTM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete