Friday, January 22, 2016

QKR Stampede #175 I'm Feeling Blue - Use Plenty of Blue

That's right,  it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede!  This week our theme is I'm Feeling Blue-Use Plenty of Blue.  I chose image #14807 Sad Puppy and colored him with copics.   Layout is Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps January Sketch.   Dark blue cs from my stash and the paw print digi paper is from Pininkie's Etsy Shop.  Computer generated sentiment, dog bone brad colored with copics, and Fiskars punch.

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog to see the BLUE cards my DT sisters have created and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #159 - ATG
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #95 - ATG
Inspiration Destination Challenge #69 - ATG
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday Challenge













Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Critters
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #113 - ATG
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Jan 19-25 - ATG

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! That poor little critter making all those prints and he looks so sorry about it...LOve your colours and this sentiment with the little bone.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE he is a cutie!! We own a basset hound...they always look sad!!! Fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAwww love the cute puppy image and paw print background----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Brenda, a gorgeous foot-paw background and a fabulous cute image, perfect with the fun sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ... Too cute. I have a puppy paw stamp I could use for my paper print....such a sweet card to CAS. I must get back and join the challenges...my wish list grows longer...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! Paw print paper and dog bone brad are clever choices with this image, it's so sweet and masculine, love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...Adorable card sure love the colours and design...x
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is so sweet! Love the image and your papers and embellishments are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love cocker spaniel dogs. I have one. The look on your dog is very familiar to me :) That looks I fall for all the time lol! Adore your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Create with Critter challenge!
    Gayatri xxx

    ReplyDelete