Friday, October 21, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge #214 - Wild West


It's Friday and time for a Wild West challenge at QKR Stampede!  I knew immediately I wanted to use image #16312 Cowboy Pumpkin...but I struggled on what to do for a card!  I searched Pinterest and found one by Tippy Toe Crafts to case. I imported the image into Silhouette Studio, duplicated, flipped around, printed, cut out, and colored with copics. The card is a bendy card by Samantha Walker and the cactus set by Sarah Bailey, both available in the Silhouette Store.  For the sunset, I sprayed a coffee filter with water and then dropped red and yellow food coloring to get this effect. The rope is some twine I had in my stash, mowed lawn distress ink on the green cactus, kraft paper for the card, dark brown cs from my stash, and brown wood paper from Doodlebug Design Happy Harvest 6x6 paper pad.

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog to see the WILD WEST cards my DT sisters have made and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for
is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #190 - ATG
Brown Sugar Challenge #221 - ATG
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #132 - ATG
Crafty Catz Challenge #343 - ATG
Hiding in My Crafty Room Challenge #271 - Spooky
Inspiration Destination Challenge #108 - ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC # 161 - ATG
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #300 - ATG
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge #42 ATG
The Paper Challenge #269 - Halloween
Through The Craft Room Door Weekly Challenge Oct 18 - ATG

11 comments:

  1. OMG !!!!! This is awesome....more of a dioramic than a card. Fabulous....so much eye candy. I keep enjoying looking at it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness! Your card is FANTASTIC!!! I just love every single thing about it! The pumpkins are adorable and the cactus is awesome! Wow!! You hit this one out of the ballpark!! Thank you so very much for sharing it with us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo adorable!! This bendy card is definitely the perfect backdrop for those fun cowboy pumpkins. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card thank you for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, I am loving this delightful bendy card...gorgeous colouring and image...have a good weekend.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx
    http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brenda, your card is wonderful. Love your country pumpkins. Can you please email me at perontoL@charter.net because I think there was a mix up and I got your Bugaboo prize by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Halloween card, never seen pumpkin Cowboys before :) Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Gail Polkadoodles DT
    https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun card. love the pumpkins. Thanks for joining us over at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday

    Amanda(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete