Thursday, November 2, 2017

Duff's Birthday

My brother's birthday is next week.  This is his 1st year as an assistant golf coach at my niece's school and my other niece love minions, so I thought this image was perfect!  I found it on Pinterest.  He is colored with copics, paper pieced his hat and shirt with Lawn Fawn perfect plaid, glossy accents on his glasses, and a mixture of flower soft/fun flock for the ball on his hat.  The layout is for Stella Says Sketch #517.  Papers are Bo Bunny brilliant blue and kiwi flourish, yellow cs, and vellum from my stash.  The clouds were die cut with Impression Obsession Die 068-A,   Stamps of Life large stitched circle, SB large scalloped circle, and Stampin' Up! banners die.  Computer generated sentiment, rusty hinge distress ink, and brad from my stash.

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #202 - ATG w/twist Masculine
 Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #212 - ATG
Stella Says Sketch #517

6 comments:

  1. Brenda, just love that image and it will be perfect for your brother. I just LOVE the minion things that I find on Pinterest and have my own Minion board, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha this is so cute Brenda, perfect for that brother of yours.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the image and like the way the panel goes off the edge
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the image, such a perfect choice for your brother from the sounds of it, super cute and fun! Also love your version of this sketch, one I loved to play with myself.

    ReplyDelete